- General Terms and Conditions
- Processing Time
- Shipping & Handling
- Shipping Options
- Notice of Defect or Damage
servicesling.com does not make any warranties of merchantability for any particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied. Unless specifically stated, products are of commercial quality and standards. Buyer must determine suitability for the products particular use or purpose and will assume any and all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of all products, whether used singly or in combination with other products or components. If requested and/or applicable, manufacturer's material certifications may be provided with no representations made as to their accuracy.
Most orders ship the same business day, but please allow up to 72 business hours (3 days not including weekends or holidays) to ship your order. If we expect your order to ship later than three (3) days after placing your order we will contact you. If your order is placed after 2 PM central time, your order will begin processing the next business day. If you need your order shipped ASAP and placed in the front of the processing queue, you must select UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS Next Day Air Saver. Once your order is shipped, your delivery date will depend on the shipping method, which is unrelated to the processing time.
For orders less than five hundred and fifty (550) pounds and individual items less than one hundred and fifty (150) pounds, our standard method of shipment is UPS. If your order exceeds five hundred and fifty (550) pounds, an individual item exceeds one hundred and fifty (150) pounds, or the item is too large to ship via UPS you will be presented with TBD freight options. Please follow the prompts to select the correct options.
Our standard shipping is UPS Ground. Please see the map above to determine approximate transit time to your location (not including processing time). If you would like expedited shipping, please call before you order to verify the items are in stock. Shipping charges are an estimate only and may be adjusted due to UPS rates, and/or packaging restrictions. We will use all measures to keeping shipping costs low. All orders are shipped in full. Orders with back-ordered items will ship once stock is replenished.
Below are explanations of our shipping options. Please note that transit time estimates below do not include processing time. Packages above 70 lbs do not have a guaranteed delivery date.
1 - 5 business days transit time, guaranteed.
Delivery by end of day, Monday - Friday.
UPS 3 Day Select
3 business days transit time, guaranteed.
Delivery by end of day, Monday - Friday.
UPS 2nd Day Air
2 business days transit time, guaranteed.
Delivery typically by end of day, Monday - Friday.
UPS Next Day Air Saver
Next business day transit time, guaranteed.
Delivery typically by 3:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Service not available in all areas, choose "Next Day Air" if "Next Day Air Saver" isn't shown.
UPS Next Day Air
Next business day transit time, guaranteed.
Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m., and typically by 3:00 p.m. in rural areas, Monday - Friday.
United States Postal Service ( UPS SurePost )
2 - 8 business days transit time, NOT GUARANTEED.
UPS delivers the package to your local post office, then the post office delivers the package to your home or business. This is often the most economical shipping option, and typical transit times are only one or two days longer than UPS Ground. UPS advises that transit times can range from 2-8 days. Do not select this option if the USPS does not deliver to your home.
Look to the UPS Service Guide for more detailed information about shipping methods.
TBD Delivery Location:
- Lift Gate Included
- Private residence
- Business operating at any of the above locations
The term "private residence" shall apply to the entire premises on which a dwelling for living is located.
- Construction Sites
- Mine Sites
- Utility Sites
- Military Bases
- Navy Piers
- Rural Routes
- Safety Inspection Sites
- Sites with security check of carrier personnel, equipment or cargo is administered prior to, during or after delivery
- Location can only be accessed with a "Straight Truck" opposed to a commercial truck & trailer (18-Wheeler).
- Does not meet the criteria of Residential or Limited Access locations.
- A generally recognized commercial location accessible by the walk in public during normal business hours.
TBD Freight Add-Ons:
Lift Gate Service
- Select this option if you do not have a forklift or other equipment to handle palletized (skid) loads; OR do not have a dock height loading area.
- Due to safety, weight and time considerations, you are not allowed to unload the pallets (skid) by hand, or break down the pallets (skid) to unload by hand.
- If it determined by the driver that a lift gate is required and you did not select the lift gate option, a lift gate fee and a re-delivery fee may be applied.
- May delay delivery by 1-2 business days.
- Select this option if you require, and the carrier's operating conditions permit, the freight courier to move shipments or portions of shipments to positions beyond the immediately adjacent unloading positions.
- Typically, the freight courier will unload and place the shipment immediately adjacent to the vehicle if inside delivery is not selected.
- Select this option if you require a delivery appointment and are not located at a residence.
- Delivery appointments to schedule the time and day are included in residential deliveries.
- The freight courier will call you prior to attempting delivery to schedule delivery.
- Be sure to leave a good contact phone number during checkout in order for the carrier to contact you.
- Select this option if your location can only be accessed with a "Straight Truck" opposed to a commercial truck & trailer (18-Wheeler).
- This option is no additional cost for Residential deliveries.
- If you are a commercial location, and require a "Straight Truck", your delivery location must be classified as "Limited Access"
Buyer must inspect goods promptly upon receipt of goods. Claims for shortages, damage, defects or other reasons or unsuitability must be made within thirty (7) days of the Buyer taking delivery. All claims not made, in writing to the seller within the specified time period shall be deemed waived. Seller will not pay any claim for labor, delays, or damage by reason of their use. No material shall be returned without the written consent of the Seller. If you wish to make a claim, please contact us.
If you would like to make a claim because your package was damaged during shipment, please save the packaging for at least 10 days after we begin the claim process.
Returns/Exchanges (Click here for RMA Form)
Due to the nature of our products, returns are not accepted unless approved by our customer service department. Please be advised a 15% re-stocking fee will be charged for returned goods. Items returned must be in new, unused condition and free from rust, oxidation and/or dirt. If the seller is not at fault, credit will be issued towards the products only, not the shipping costs. Cut-to-length wire rope, cable, rope and chain cannot be returned.
- If you wish to initiate a return, please complete and submit the RMA Form. We will review and determine if the type and condition of the product is suitable for return and give specific instructions as to where and how to ship the product.
- DO NOT return the items without an RMA number.
- If the item is suitable for return, we will determine which party is responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from our facility. Determining factors can be found in our Responsibility for Return Shipping Costs section.
- The buyer is responsible for arranging return shipping to our facility, but if you require assistance, we can generate and email a shipping label to you. If it is determined that the buyer will be responsible for shipping charges, the shipping charges will be applied against the buyer's credit for the returned products.
- Packages can be dropped off at local UPS facilities, or a pickup can be scheduled. Package pickups come with an added cost determined by the delivery service. Tip: You may know and trust a local business that has daily pickup that would allow you to leave your package with them for daily pickup.
- Returns are processed and refunds are issued within two (2) business days after we receive the product at our facility. The buyer's banking institution may take longer to process the refund and is not included in our two (2) day window.
- Exchanges are handled in the same manner as returns. Buyers should place a new order for the new product after the return is initiated or refunded.
- Customers have thirty (7) days after successful delivery of the product to initiate a return.
- The product must be picked up by the delivery company within three (3) business days of initiating the return.
- Once the buyer's return has been approved, the customer will receive a refund within two (2) business days.
- The buyer's refund will be issued using the same manner that their payment was accepted. (Credit card, debit card, etc.)
- The buyer's banking institution sometimes take longer to process the refund and is not included in our two (2) day window.
- The seller will be responsible for shipping charges if the buyer received product that was defective, damaged, and/or shipped the incorrect product.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping charges and will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee if the buyer ordered the wrong part, or does not have a need for the product any longer.
- There is a 15% re-stocking fee for all returns.
Please contact us before ordering if you require further information.
servicesling.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Payment by check is acceptable under some circumstances; please contact us if you wish to pay by check.